OpenCMS is a Card Management System with an integrated CRM solution that enables customers to manage the issuance of debit and prepaid cards
Comprehensive Card Management System features include
Our Card Management System is offered as a hosted service
We are also a licensed TPSP of Union Pay International, which means we can offer the complete product as a package
Can be easily integrated with authorization systems (Core Banking Systems, CRM etc.) via APIs
Supports both personalized and non-personalized card requests
Open Card Management System provides a unique range of benefits
Card Product Management
• Personalization – Supports both personalized and non-personalized card requests.
• Supports several card types, including debit and prepaid cards.
• Supports both physical and virtual cards.
• Supports multiple card schemes, including UnionPay and PayPak.
• Supports multiple card technologies – Magstripe, Chip, and Chip + Contactless.
• Supports both bulk and individual issuance.
Card Inventory Module
A unique feature in Open CMS, that allows users to:
• Define card inventory – Different types of plastic will be separately classified.
• Tag card inventory to a card product.
• Define card distribution points.
• Efficiently manage inventory operations in back office; features include:
– Add inventory
– Dispatch inventory to a distribution point
– Recall inventory
Comprehensive dashboard, which contains the following features:
• Customer search – Allows the user to search, view, add, and modify customer details.
• Card product details – Displays card product information, such as status and current limits.
• Transaction search – Can search with parameters such as date, time, or channel, among other options.
• Transaction summary – Contains all transactions associated with the customer, including all channels and products used.
• Can be easily integrated with authorization systems (Core Banking Systems, CRM etc.) via APIs.
• Some of the functions with APIs include:
– Create card: To create a virtual card.
– Activate card: Initial activation of card from an authenticated channel.
– Block card: Block card temporarily or permanently.
– Link account to card: For linking of card with a new account.
– Get card profile details: Details of card, cardholder, and any wallet/account linked to the card.